Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ranchking Pro Mtd Mower

Desseoso with desseo - willing and desire

Desseoso with desseo
dessen still
'm sad because I
non the gentle lady,
that I love without Follia
dessen yet.
non of time limits and pleases me,
I move noite e day
Ventura So then it faze me paragraph

still out of this lady, dessen
yet. Think
other Pensamento
thought that non dare;
my ben and consolamento
is praise his loçanía d'
this pretty complimentary, dessen
yet. Beware
grand nursing care
joyless
where it bivo apartado de quien me
fazer muito Solia
well since villagers,
give todavía.

willing and desiring desire
any time
'm sad because I do not see
the nice lady my
the one I love without madness,
wishing all the time.
I do not like what you like and dislike I
night and day, since the fate
does so,

which remain separate from this lady who is my
Wishing all the time. Neither
to think another thought
think that I would not dare, because
comfort and well being in my

praise the splendor of such beauty in kindness, wishing
any time.
I'm looking very carefully
taking care of this without joy, since

live separate from the one that wanted me
much good without rudeness,
wishing all the time.

ALFONSO ALVAREZ DE VILLASANDINO

0 comments:

Post a Comment