Saturday, March 20, 2010

Anorexia Before After

Yo soy quien libre me there - I'm free those who saw

Yo soy quien libre me there,
yo quien olvidaros Puder,
know yo el que estoy por amaros
desque os knows
sin Dios y sin vos y mi.

Sin Dios, porque en vos love,
without you, they do not want;
for without me and the chorus is
it is you who I am. Assi
that sad Nasci,
as I could forget you;
I love you so that by this as soon as he
conoscì you,
without God and you and me.


are freed if vide chi, chi
are obliare voi potrebbe:
are per amare chi voi sto
, d when I saw conobbi,
senza Dio, né voi, né me.

Senza Dio, Perchè vi adore
senza voi, che non m'amate, senza
me, sia ben a mente,
perché voi mi possedete.
È così che nacqui triste:
se sol vi dimenticassi!
Son chi per amare voi
sto, da quando vi conobbi,
senza Dio, né voi, né me.

JORGE MANRIQUE

0 comments:

Post a Comment