Sunday, March 12, 2006

Make A Rag Doll Outfit






























product: Hiccup (sob)
category: damned apnea

Hiccups by three, then four, * then 5, then * for six hours. Not with Tando * * * Yesterday evening I STRO * * ZZO zzato the singh in the pillow *. Asleep *. * * I can not even speak, write * to *, maybe a little '. 3 or seven hours of singhioz * * * zi with an average of one every 11 seconds *. This step goes crazy * * * as the scone temples * yo gurt. Suicide induced * sobs * you * suffocated in Mpie. * * Have you ever heard? Each asterisk is a
.* sigh * I think it's hysteria or C or maladjusted * * * sale or spring. Lecce ***** or cursed. What raises a sob * * * or the heck? I * heard * are * ia sleeping sickness or * laughter * sepp elliscono, but * sigh * every ten seconds at least ...
happen even * I * strange these days: a drunk day before yesterday ALTR * co * or * or has timbrat my nose with a punch * pe * holy * drog ato (as was commonplace at that time a pull Through the first crossover), the other night * l * Abbro upper * * is inflated as if he dared to kiss a Zanz * * ara. And two days or
*** sobs * and all I have attempted: seven consecutive shots of acq ua * rather than * apn and induced, a glass of lemon choked or cigarettes * * * and that could relaxes the muscles are . None. nothing *.
* I feel stupid, paranoid, ip * ocondriaco. Nothing manly *, * without a god. * How many asterisks *, mon Dieu! * Sky * sobs * i. A psychedelic torture
* trib * & ale. 12 / 2 * Apne * a.
(Erik the frog)

0 comments:

Post a Comment