Monday, March 6, 2006

Colors Of Faith Bracelette Meaning






















prodouct: HELLO Piaggio
category: turbo A romantic Velocifero

angry owl with powdered sugar whose wings tend to move away slowly, metamorphosis mix of clouds and now it is a crocodile today mountains of snow and then pop-corn. The rest is from heaven hang washing out to dry, to close your eyes and sleep after a picnic.
few days will drive a moped. A "Hello" Piaggio, in theory white (cream to old age), yet in hibernation. This summer I want to go in the campaign in the afternoon with a slight Velocifero and a bunch of grass tied to a yellow green. Slow, in the 70 speed was available to everyone and my dad with a "Hello" to woo my mom. Fast, but slowly ... and the efforts that the sports physician today gave my heart blown troubles.
Emigrate with the "Hello". My Miss-
galatina find facts in front of the door that will pick you up. I press the left thumb with a whistle of cicada and run away.
(Erik Chilly)

0 comments:

Post a Comment