Saturday, March 18, 2006

Best Confirmation Letter To Church






















product: COFFEE
category: only a cup of coffee?

Coffee (1) of mornings spent fumarci words. Coffee (2) of cold mornings, the winter cold, calm and composure, dress in layers and sweaters that do not rustle and s'appiccicano, misted glass and glass doors to the world for some coffee (3).
tear the bag with the words "sugar for energy" emptied in a few flakes of sugar on the saucer as the snow falls this morning is that granules.
Coffee (4) of lines with smiling eyes, to take the place of pursed lips and engaged in small sips of smiles. Coffee (5) long, icy smiles calmed and relaxed by small and hot coffee (6). Coffee (7) of good morning sleepy and go as he goes, coffee (8) nervous, anxious, asthmatic periods since perhaps too tachycardia due to too much coffee (9). Coffee (10) calls for coffee (11) as he chases another yawn and I humor him and I am addicted to chasing adrenal (coffee) ine in the legs and in the orbits. Coffee (12), coffee (13), coffee (14)?? And I'm 14 ... "Coffee is addictive ... I should write about my cups in this period. Even these four lines seem incomplete like a day with too much coffee. Plan. Basta. Plan. I need to catch my breath. Breath. Breath. Breath. Breath. The cold
fingertips touch me the eyelids, cheeks, lips ... it begins to age when they begin to be aware of his face. Meanwhile
appearance his face, slowly, in the service of today, while the spoon, rhythmic, turn dance step.
cup and saucer ... ... sugar ... coffee!

(Emile)

0 comments:

Post a Comment