Friday, July 23, 2010

Rabbit Hut Blueprints



Papillon climbs on my bed early this morning, eight o'clock curtain and lets in the sun, damn it, I must have forgotten the shutters open, last night. I turned around, trying to find sleep, but the mess on the floor prevents me to relax: the boxes cover every inch of the room, the ceremonial dress has slipped from the chair, the Jimmy Choo are under the desk, next to a stack of books.
Last night I celebrated my degree in Archaeology. Bars in the center, in a delicious place: the best voul au vent of the city, finger food and Rossini. Then, a fabulous evening, but maybe I exaggerated with the champagne: I have a headache and not feel like getting up! ... I dive under the duvet and I try not to think of the many commitments the next day: I wanted a rest, to organize summer vacation: me and my friends we decided to rent a sailboat, to relax after the labors of the thesis and work and surf straight to the Côte d'Azur.
I put a hand under the bed, the floor button and after having reviewed a i-pod, a packet of sweets, three bags of Harrods and a tin box, pull up the laptop to connect to the site to speed ahead, the company that offers charter boats. So, now, do not fall asleep, and find just the skipper put me in a good mood! I did not know the restaurant also provides: a small fee, you can have a cook on board. So be it! Fill out the form with my details, double click on the deluxe mode, and send! Thank you for choosing us. Receive more information on its mailbox. Poso ground the PC and close my eyes.
I am reminded of images of the moments spent here in this apartment, which I find myself having to leave. People believe that when you are used to relocate often, do not suffer most of the change. You become a gypsy, they say, the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving to stand still for too long is stifling.
Not so for me. My parents are archaeologists and as a child I have always followed, and a little 'now, their transfers. It is more than a habit for me to pack. But the mobile good buy, I need a long time, choose a wallpaper and have time to simmer a bit, 'is what I want now. [To be continued]

0 comments:

Post a Comment