Saturday, May 13, 2006

Grinnall Scorpions For Sale



prodouct: PURPLE
Made in: F.na Francavilla (TOAST)
category: les passantes # 02 (or so)

There is, in my country, a Cinderella with thin hair long long long hair almost to his waist on a painstaking and grace of a little white face neck quickly. Face reddened lips and hair combs armies, big eyes and lashes tired timid behind the fringe damn speechless, fringe suffragette Tops, weigh your lashes and draw precious eyes, blinking, the perimeter of the royal circles and "Cimmeria fog" . A face from the kidnap
blow up a body depleted eyes.
I would only feedback of looks and I hope you know it, I'm sorry if I introduce unexpected result one day. Do you scrutinize, you do not know. Yesterday she wore a wool poncho with a superb lace, as a counterpart to hate your pants ... almost everyone. This warning does not apply to jeans that match your nature with lips swollen and red ... those jeans grace acre from best friend, passed over by walls and playgrounds across the street.
Also you encounter just after midnight at times to be silent and a sentimentalist importunate lazy. I did not hurry. For now, enough of that lady. How old are you? My sister does not know dartene.
dartene I do not know anyone, unripe fruit.
(Erik Chilly)

0 comments:

Post a Comment